No products in the basket.
Chocolate Protein Balls
- Makes approximately 15 balls
- Time: 30 minutes from start to finish!
- 15g cup soft coconut oil
- 20g cashew butter
- 30g Kaizen Living Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 50g Good Quality Chocolate Protein Powder.
- 100g almonds
- 100g hazelnuts
- 15g raw honey or other natural sweetener of choice (to taste)*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- Pinch of sea salt
Cover the outside of the balls with any of the following ideas:
- Organic desiccated coconut
- Hemp seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Arctic Berries Cranberry Powder
- Matcha powder
- Bee pollen
- Combine all ingredients together in a food processor. If you don’t have a food processor substitute 200g of ground almonds for the almond/hazelnuts) and combine the ingredients by hand in a normal mixing bowl.
- Now place the ‘dough’ in the freezer for 10 minutes to allow it to harden.
- Remove mixture from the freezer and take one large tablespoon amount into your hands.
- Roll into a small ball. Continue this with the remaining mixture.
- Place your coating ingredient into a small bowl and roll each ball in this.
- Place the finished balls into an airtight freezer-friendly container.
- Store for 2-3 months in the freezer or up to one month in the fridge – although we doubt you’ll be that self controlled!